Friday, November 14, 2008

Tandoori Egg Scarmble

DSC00733 Continuing the Egg series...here is yet another different version of scramble egg...This is real spicy though and actually doesn't require any recipe writing...This is more of sharing a thought than writing a recipe. Obviously I used Tandoori malasa here... There was a day when I needed to do scrambled egg and my pan had this remaining oil and cooked tandoori masala from the pan fried Tandoori chicken on it...So the thought occurred to me why not make use of it. So I heated the Masala tawa and cracked eggs into it and scramble the eggs coating them with this masala. There is no need to add any other ingredient here....
But the end result is simply gr8. You get this spicy masala chilli egg scramble to go as stuffing into your wheat tortilla wrap...You can add same salad to make a more complete meal or snack.

DSC00725

2 comments:

Finla said...

Yeah this is really clever, i would have never thought of it.
Looks so delicious.

Cynthia said...

I love the amazing things you do with eggs!